Friday 15 September 2017

SIMRAN






So after the AIB video where Kangana is singing “Because I have a vagina re”, after all the crazy atrocities she has endured because “she has a vagina re”, Kangana decided to take the feminist propaganda to a new level.  She became independent in Queen and now she is gone all whacky and ballistic because “she has a vagina” ?? So I am an independent woman so I don’t need men in my life. I “should” be divorced and be proud about it and advertise it. I can be reckless with money and be foolish enough to get caught in a goons trap. I won’t stop at that. I will go around robbing banks in the broad daylight and threatening everyone at gun point. Let us allow this female high on estrogen do her thing just for kicks. Let us try this new avatar for experiments sake. But then comes the script. She is allowed to rob banks in the city of Atlanta at will. That too in the U S of A ! Not once or twice but EVERYDAY ?!? She is mentally unstable and needs help. Or maybe she is just spoilt rotten. I didn’t get the part where her manager is arrested for having something to do with the money. I didn’t understand a lot of things. I didn’t understand this film.

I almost forgot to applaud for she refused to have sex without protection. Well done.

It’s shocking to see Hansal Mehta commit such blasphemy. The director of Aligarh and Citylights seems to have some kind of an intellectual breakdown.  The songs seem as ridiculous as everything else. Somehow all the attention Kanagan has drawn in the past few days seem to make sense. She had to for she knew Simran is going to make her audience run out before the interval. I won’t stop you from watching this film but be warned.


We will probably have Kangana jump out the window and emerge unscathed because, yes you guessed it right, – “she has a vagine re”!

Rating - 1/5

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete